On my trip up through the Pacific Northwest, there was one particularly glaring difference between Vancouver and the American cities I visited. It wasn’t the hiked alcohol prices, or the ubiquity of Tim Hortons, or even the (deny it all you want, it exists!) slightly …read more
There’s one thing that I really, really miss here in Korea. Y’see, I can be a bit of a hippie sometimes, especially when it comes to food. It’s the Californian influence. Slap the words organic, local, free-range, macrobiotic, or raw vegan on something and I …read more
There was one thing I had to do before leaving California. This trip had been a fantasy for years upon years, something I always wanted and figured that I’d do, but that had continually fallen by the wayside while I planned bigger adventures. In fact, …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...
- Damon and Jo: Phew! This is how it typically seems to go every t...
- rebecca: Hi there, I really enjoyed reading your past updat...
- Em Laz: Hi Naomi, Read this post with curiosity. You'...