I thought I’d let someone else get behind the viewfinder, this time. Recently, I spent some time in Nam Ha National Protected Area, up in Laos’ far northwestern corner, to go trekking. Though we stayed mostly in secondary, we got to visit some primary jungle …read more
Tag Archives | trekking
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- Madison\'s Avenues: As someone who is just looking to go down the road...
- Jude: I think you didn't see the real Hong Kong. Your d...
- Alana - Paper Planes: More posts please! Maybe I should come visit Me...
- Unlocking Your Inner Artist: A Creativity Retreat in Bali: […] To secure your spot and submit a deposit...
- David: So many possibilities--it's an awesome choice to ...
amsterdam anticipation arica berlin blogging boracay chiang mai el nido ethnotek featured fes festivals girona gozo göttingen hong kong island fantasies istanbul kyoto leiden london mabul manila mdina meknes melbourne muuido island parties portland rabat reflections seattle seoul street art taichung tainan taipei temples churches & monasteries templestay experiences the kinabatangan tokyo travel surprises treasure finds valetta vancouver