You might think you’re a world traveller. You might think that you’ve seen other places, that you’ve experienced other cultures, but still, sometimes, your own sheer ignorance will surprise you. I didn’t know much about Manila when I landed. I’d planned to immediately fly out …read more
I just got back from 16 days of swimming, snorkeling, partying, dancing, cliffdiving, island hopping, chicken bus riding, tropical paradising, sunrise catching, firefly watching, cave exploring, murderer meeting, fire spinning, late-night snogging, midday chilling, raw food detoxing, outdoor yogaing, and moonlit jamming under the Milky …read more
Sometimes travel takes you straight down the rabbit hole.
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...
- Damon and Jo: Phew! This is how it typically seems to go every t...
- rebecca: Hi there, I really enjoyed reading your past updat...
- Em Laz: Hi Naomi, Read this post with curiosity. You'...