Just as evening chanting began, the storm rolled in. We could hear it outside – the wind barrelling through the trees, the thunder cracking in the distance, and the torrents of rain coming down over the roof. Somehow, we’d made it inside the main temple …read more
Tag Archives | templestay experiences
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...
- Damon and Jo: Phew! This is how it typically seems to go every t...
- rebecca: Hi there, I really enjoyed reading your past updat...
- Em Laz: Hi Naomi, Read this post with curiosity. You'...
amsterdam anticipation arica berlin blogging boracay chiang mai el nido ethnotek featured fes festivals girona gozo göttingen hong kong island fantasies istanbul kyoto leiden london mabul manila mdina meknes melbourne muuido island parties portland rabat reflections seattle seoul street art taichung tainan taipei temples churches & monasteries templestay experiences the kinabatangan tokyo travel surprises treasure finds valetta vancouver