Today, for the first time in over four years, I’m flying back to my home country. To be honest, it’s because I was guilt-tripped. ‘My 60th birthday is this year,’ my mother said while visiting me in Luang Prabang, ‘and it’d be really nice if …read more
Well. This is one for the records. Admittedly, I was considering starting this post with a pun about the world not ending in 2012, but still being explosive (harhar), but then thought I’d spare you. We could do with less cheesy hyperboles. But honestly – …read more
It’s that retrospective time of year! 2011 has been amazing, to say the least, and as 2012 is just around the corner, I thought I’d take a minute to look back on some of the adventures that really stood out. This list is in no …read more
I just got back from 16 days of swimming, snorkeling, partying, dancing, cliffdiving, island hopping, chicken bus riding, tropical paradising, sunrise catching, firefly watching, cave exploring, murderer meeting, fire spinning, late-night snogging, midday chilling, raw food detoxing, outdoor yogaing, and moonlit jamming under the Milky …read more
This year, I am thankful for the city. I am thankful for one of the most amazing opportunities I’ve come across in my life. I am thankful for my job, for my coworkers. I am thankful for my charming, tiny apartment. I am thankful for …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...
- Damon and Jo: Phew! This is how it typically seems to go every t...
- rebecca: Hi there, I really enjoyed reading your past updat...
- Em Laz: Hi Naomi, Read this post with curiosity. You'...