Chill in warm wood-toned bars with a hookah at hand. Play poker til late in the common room. Party, a lot. Steel yourself against exhaustion and wake up early for an adrenaline rush. Watch others first… …and then jump. Explore one of the only white-sand …read more
Saturday, 4ish: One afternoon in Hongdae, Amy and I stop in a local café to sip caramel milk tea and devour this incredible creation. 8ish: We find ourselves at Vapiano, an Italian restaurant in Gangnam that specialises in freshly made pasta. 8:30ish: The food is …read more
When I left Pforzheim, the whole place was deserted for some holiday. Time to get to Berlin! A good friend of mine was living in a picture-perfect Prenzlauer Berg WG – graffiti in the stairwells, chipped paint on the walls, avant-garde theatre roommates and weird …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...
- Damon and Jo: Phew! This is how it typically seems to go every t...
- rebecca: Hi there, I really enjoyed reading your past updat...
- Em Laz: Hi Naomi, Read this post with curiosity. You'...