The day was winding down, it was getting darker and I was definitely ready to put my feet up. So I took the long way to the train station. Passed my aunt’s old house, which she’d pointed out earlier – apparently the prince lived just …read more
After lunch (of stroopwafels) I caught this little girl dancing (a.k.a. swaying adorably) to the street musicians. And recommenced aimlessly meandering. Little boats were drifting down the canals, packed with families enjoying the (attempted) sunshine. There were antiques everywhere. And people on bikes! Did you …read more
My last morning in Berlin, we woke up early and got breakfast at Manolo. Time for a six hour trainride to the Netherlands. (although I neeeeeeeeeeeeeever wanted to leave!!) After arriving just in time for dinner (it was Spargel season!) and a very, very long …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...
- Damon and Jo: Phew! This is how it typically seems to go every t...
- rebecca: Hi there, I really enjoyed reading your past updat...
- Em Laz: Hi Naomi, Read this post with curiosity. You'...