I used to have a plan. Actually, many plans. Big, detailed, extensively-thought-out plans. However, since landing in Thailand, equipped with a surplus of time and a vague desire to ‘travel slow,’ all those plans seem so much less pressing. Now, there just remain ideas, musings, …read more
Tag Archives | kanchanaburi
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- Madison\'s Avenues: As someone who is just looking to go down the road...
- Jude: I think you didn't see the real Hong Kong. Your d...
- Alana - Paper Planes: More posts please! Maybe I should come visit Me...
- Unlocking Your Inner Artist: A Creativity Retreat in Bali: […] To secure your spot and submit a deposit...
- David: So many possibilities--it's an awesome choice to ...
amsterdam anticipation arica berlin blogging boracay chiang mai el nido ethnotek featured fes festivals girona gozo göttingen hong kong island fantasies istanbul kyoto leiden london mabul manila mdina meknes melbourne muuido island parties portland rabat reflections seattle seoul street art taichung tainan taipei temples churches & monasteries templestay experiences the kinabatangan tokyo travel surprises treasure finds valetta vancouver