This backpack and I, we’ve had some adventures. Since starting this period of endless wandering back in August, we’ve traversed half the globe and back, seen sights from ancient temples to modern metropolises, and been down to deserts and on top of mountains. With almost …read more
So, one of my posts has caused a bit of confusion. When I first introduced my new Raja bag from Ethnotek (I like to think of it as my batik buddy), I got more than a few replies – online and in person – wondering …read more
Guys, I am so stoked. SO STOKED! First, you all guessed correctly – I’m currently on the first stop of the Trans-Siberian railway! I’ll be sending out e-mails to get your addresses for postcards :) Technically, we’re doing the Trans-Mongolian, as we pass from Beijing …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...
- Damon and Jo: Phew! This is how it typically seems to go every t...
- rebecca: Hi there, I really enjoyed reading your past updat...
- Em Laz: Hi Naomi, Read this post with curiosity. You'...