Just a quick update for those that haven’t heard already, but Google Reader is going out of service on July 1st. If you don’t use Google Reader, you’re good to go, but if you do, make sure you switch over to following Anywhere But Home …read more
It’s that time again! Some of you might have already seen one of the latest photography contests going around blogs – TravelSuperMarket’s Capture the Colour contest – in which participants create a post of five images capturing the colours Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, and White. …read more
OK, this was a bit of a surprise. For all those other obsessive-travel-blog-readers like myself, seeing the Tripbase My 7 Links project probably isn’t anything new, as it’s been spreading like wildfire through the blogosphere during the past week or so. The idea: build a …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...
- Damon and Jo: Phew! This is how it typically seems to go every t...
- rebecca: Hi there, I really enjoyed reading your past updat...
- Em Laz: Hi Naomi, Read this post with curiosity. You'...