For almost three years, I have been dreaming of a trip to Southeast Asia. Research began after college. Planning came once I was in Korea. And the dream of this trip is the reason why I avoided the mainland during my vacations for the past …read more
Well, sometimes plans change. Originally, I thought my trip after Korea would a be straight-forward trip on the rails, but it’s become a crazy Round-The-World trip that keeps growing by the day. There’s a hectic few months ahead of me. My friend and I are …read more
There’s something I failed to mention. It’s T minus 1 day until I leave Seoul (and life as I know it evaporates and/or explodes) but I haven’t yet told you where exactly I’m going. Well, here’s the short answer: I’m definitely not going home. In …read more
El Nido, the Philippines So, that next test I briefly alluded to in the last post? Well, I better hope that I’m really over my broken leg, because I’m about to tackle much harsher terrain than the city streets of Japan… Third largest island on …read more
I was thirteen the first time I went, armed with a free ticket, a film camera, and one of my closest friends. This time, I’ve got a cheap ticket, a digital camera (or two), and a smattering of old and new acquaintances. And slightly better …read more
San Diego, 2009. Tomorrow, I fly to the Philippines. I am excited for the following things: . sitting on the beach . sitting on the beach with a good book . sitting on the beach with a good book and an even better cocktail . …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...
- Damon and Jo: Phew! This is how it typically seems to go every t...
- rebecca: Hi there, I really enjoyed reading your past updat...
- Em Laz: Hi Naomi, Read this post with curiosity. You'...