I can be a real cheapskate sometimes. So when my travel buddy and I were in Arequipa, Peru, and she asked if I wanted to check out the Santa Catalina Monastery, I initially took a look at the entrance fee and scoffed. 35 soles (12$) …read more
For a moment, I thought I had somehow wandered into a scene from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Night had descended and suddenly throngs of people in carnival costumes were rushing past me: dancers reflecting the flourescent colours of their clothing off the strips …read more
Despite clear blue skies and cool 65F average temperature, Arica was half deserted when we arrived. Typically famous among nomadic surfer hippies for the crazy breakers around its shoreline, the whole place dies in the middle of the South American winter. Thankfully, you can hang …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...