Tuesday morning, 6:30 AM. Luggage packed and ready by the door. One last breakfast in your kitchen, one last cup of tea in the garden. One last fur-ruffling for the house rabbit. One last walk to the train station. And off you go. I would …read more
There’s a particular terror that you feel when about to uproot your life and move to a foreign country – with no job waiting for you, no apartment lined up, no money in your bank account and no return ticket handy just in case you’ve …read more
It’s that time again. My room is barren, and most of my possessions have been whittled down into what fits inside my backpack. In a few hours, I’m flying to a completely new country, and hitting the road again for more than a month. It’s …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- Unlocking Your Inner Artist: A Creativity Retreat in Bali: […] To secure your spot and submit a deposit...
- David: So many possibilities--it's an awesome choice to ...
- Robyn: Interesting you've reached this road, yet at 50, ...
- Katrinka: I vote ISTANBUL! But only if I'm still here. And...
- Suresh: I will try to meet you and learn all these when yo...