Today, for the first time in over four years, I’m flying back to my home country. To be honest, it’s because I was guilt-tripped. ‘My 60th birthday is this year,’ my mother said while visiting me in Luang Prabang, ‘and it’d be really nice if …read more
There’s one thing that I really, really miss here in Korea. Y’see, I can be a bit of a hippie sometimes, especially when it comes to food. It’s the Californian influence. Slap the words organic, local, free-range, macrobiotic, or raw vegan on something and I …read more
There was one thing I had to do before leaving California. This trip had been a fantasy for years upon years, something I always wanted and figured that I’d do, but that had continually fallen by the wayside while I planned bigger adventures. In fact, …read more
AUGUST: In August, just a handful of weeks before I was hopping on a one-way ticket out of California, I realised that I better get my act together and finally do something that I’d been dreaming of for years: working up through the Pacific Northwest …read more
JANUARY New Years at the Albatross Pub, where we played Scattergories and darts (and Mary got a bullseye, dead on) and drank beer and irish coffees and ate all of the free popcorn.
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...