Today, for the first time in over four years, I’m flying back to my home country. To be honest, it’s because I was guilt-tripped. ‘My 60th birthday is this year,’ my mother said while visiting me in Luang Prabang, ‘and it’d be really nice if …read more
On my trip up through the Pacific Northwest, there was one particularly glaring difference between Vancouver and the American cities I visited. It wasn’t the hiked alcohol prices, or the ubiquity of Tim Hortons, or even the (deny it all you want, it exists!) slightly …read more
There’s one thing that I really, really miss here in Korea. Y’see, I can be a bit of a hippie sometimes, especially when it comes to food. It’s the Californian influence. Slap the words organic, local, free-range, macrobiotic, or raw vegan on something and I …read more
There was one thing I had to do before leaving California. This trip had been a fantasy for years upon years, something I always wanted and figured that I’d do, but that had continually fallen by the wayside while I planned bigger adventures. In fact, …read more
AUGUST: In August, just a handful of weeks before I was hopping on a one-way ticket out of California, I realised that I better get my act together and finally do something that I’d been dreaming of for years: working up through the Pacific Northwest …read more
JANUARY New Years at the Albatross Pub, where we played Scattergories and darts (and Mary got a bullseye, dead on) and drank beer and irish coffees and ate all of the free popcorn.
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...