We were going to see blood, I just knew it. And the little girl…she was going to be first. I couldn’t bear it, but I couldn’t look away either. There’s a tradition in Catalonia that will terrify you. I know it did me – but …read more
Don’t get me wrong, Burma was fun. I’m currently in Laos as well, where, though a friend and I were comically robbed (courtesy of a possibly kleptomaniac mother at our guesthouse, remedied by an embarrassed father and daughter) and the daily rain has made everything …read more
Well. This is one for the records. Admittedly, I was considering starting this post with a pun about the world not ending in 2012, but still being explosive (harhar), but then thought I’d spare you. We could do with less cheesy hyperboles. But honestly – …read more
I’ve had a curious experience recently. About a month ago, I saw a notice on one of my favorite blogs that a group of five prominent travel bloggers were renting out a villa in Besalu, Spain, in preparation for TBEX 2012. Their aim was to …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...