Don’t get me wrong, Burma was fun. I’m currently in Laos as well, where, though a friend and I were comically robbed (courtesy of a possibly kleptomaniac mother at our guesthouse, remedied by an embarrassed father and daughter) and the daily rain has made everything …read more
Well. This is one for the records. Admittedly, I was considering starting this post with a pun about the world not ending in 2012, but still being explosive (harhar), but then thought I’d spare you. We could do with less cheesy hyperboles. But honestly – …read more
I’m going to let you in on a secret. There’s an island where you should never, ever go. It doesn’t have paved roads. There’s faulty electricity. Nothing is open when you want it to be, because stores seem to take lunch breaks for at least …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...