‘If you want to see something really special, go to Mdina. I go there whenever I just want to unwind.’ Never ignore the words of a local. Mdina is a medieval walled city hidden on a hilltop over Rabat, and an old capital of Malta. …read more
So I didn’t mean to up and disappear for two months, and I was hoping to get out the Malta entries I was aiming for in a timely fashion, but then my hard drive went up in flames and things were slightly delayed. But! We’re …read more
If heaven exists, then it must look like Malta. Imagine this: sandstone buildings in hues of brown, grey, and beige alternately lit by hot Mediterranean sunlight and darkened by thick, tumultuous stormclouds; miles and miles of wildflowers pouring over perfectly silent countryside, all dotted with …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- rebecca: Hi there, I really enjoyed reading your past updat...
- Em Laz: Hi Naomi, Read this post with curiosity. You'...
- Naomi Alyssa: Thanks for the comment. A life of travel is inhere...
- Naomi Alyssa: I would love to! I was so surprised to hear that H...
- Naomi Alyssa: UH, OBVS. x...