Don’t get me wrong, Burma was fun. I’m currently in Laos as well, where, though a friend and I were comically robbed (courtesy of a possibly kleptomaniac mother at our guesthouse, remedied by an embarrassed father and daughter) and the daily rain has made everything …read more
Well. This is one for the records. Admittedly, I was considering starting this post with a pun about the world not ending in 2012, but still being explosive (harhar), but then thought I’d spare you. We could do with less cheesy hyperboles. But honestly – …read more
It hasn’t been that cold this winter, unlike last year, but the chill is still enough to make me miss warmer weather (just a bit). The other day I came across some photos from a perfect summer weekend I had once, with hot, sunny weather …read more
It’s finally been snowy in Seoul. I understand that, as someone who never grew up with snow outside of the occasional winter vacation, I get a little too excited over something that others, who have actually had to live with it, can find irritating. But …read more
It was 2:30 by the time I woke up. I looked at the clock and swore loudly. How could I have wasted half of my one full day in Berlin sleeping?! M. had already been up and about for a few hours, so we decided …read more
When I left Pforzheim, the whole place was deserted for some holiday. Time to get to Berlin! A good friend of mine was living in a picture-perfect Prenzlauer Berg WG – graffiti in the stairwells, chipped paint on the walls, avant-garde theatre roommates and weird …read more
Just the other week I hopped ship to spend some time travelling about visiting family and friends. Red-eye flights aren’t all that bad when you get to watch the sunrise over the arctic. Sun fully risen, I immediately hopped on a train out of Frankfurt …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...