At the end of the world, you’ll find angels. They hide behind boulders, they wait inside caves, and they peer out from the rock. Far outside the cities, out in the depths of a wilderness of red and blue stone, far isolated from the noise …read more
Well. This is one for the records. Admittedly, I was considering starting this post with a pun about the world not ending in 2012, but still being explosive (harhar), but then thought I’d spare you. We could do with less cheesy hyperboles. But honestly – …read more
Surprise! I moved to Georgia. (The country, not the state.) To say this was sudden is an understatement. When I decided to shuffle my plans around to attend WTM in London this November, an extra month opened up in my schedule. I wanted to use …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...