Well. This is one for the records. Admittedly, I was considering starting this post with a pun about the world not ending in 2012, but still being explosive (harhar), but then thought I’d spare you. We could do with less cheesy hyperboles. But honestly – …read more
Ok, honestly – who doesn’t want to live on a street like this? Everything was quiet, quaint, cool and grey… Pretty much my idea of a nice place to come home to. Primrose Hill is the antithesis of its neighbor Camden: prim, proper, quiet and …read more
A new day, a new side of the city! On my second day in London, I met up with another friend for breakfast in Brick Lane, where she’s been living for the past year while getting her Masters. Why do I feel like the only …read more
How can anyone go to London without visiting Camden Town? Well, I don’t know, but somehow I missed it the first time I came round. An old roommate of mine was half English, and she told me that I had to go if I ever …read more
Soho was just a short walk away, so I cut through Chinatown to get to it. And apparently headed through the theatre district as well… (to the dismay of some friends, musical theatre is entirely lost on me) God, I love the gay district. Isn’t …read more
After my morning geneological adventure, I caught the Tube into town and started noticing all the placards around advising you on your behavoir…am I the only one who’s put off by that? I wandered over to Covent Garden, which wound up being a huge shopping …read more
Ash cloud be damned, I made it to London! After a cancelled flight, and a last-minute standby seat, then accidently taking the long train from Gatwick, I finally rolled up to my aunt and uncle’s house (new ones, obvs) in Kew Gardens at 1AM. Their …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...