‘Naomi,’ Kate said suspiciously, whipping around and looking me over, ‘why do you smell…clean?‘ I looked down. My freshly laundered shirt was the only thing around us not covered in dirt and sweat. If my time in Thailand had a theme, it was definitely getting …read more
Massive teepees, waist-length dreadlocks, rainbow bunting and mystic dance circles: just one weekend at the Shambhala In Your Heart Festival in Chiang Dao put me up close and personal with a perfect slice of northern Thailand’s hippie scene. Started by a pair of Japanese and …read more
It doesn’t matter what I do. My hands are still dirty. After a week on a farm in northern Thailand, it’s become difficult to let go (a multitude of soaps be damned). I woke up this morning expecting to be back in the Dome, a …read more
I used to have a plan. Actually, many plans. Big, detailed, extensively-thought-out plans. However, since landing in Thailand, equipped with a surplus of time and a vague desire to ‘travel slow,’ all those plans seem so much less pressing. Now, there just remain ideas, musings, …read more
Well. This is one for the records. Admittedly, I was considering starting this post with a pun about the world not ending in 2012, but still being explosive (harhar), but then thought I’d spare you. We could do with less cheesy hyperboles. But honestly – …read more
Did you know that you can build your own Milky Way? It’s simple, really. You need a field, a crowd, a few candle wicks and some pale paper lanterns. These will be your baby stars. Working with a massive group of stranger works better for …read more
This backpack and I, we’ve had some adventures. Since starting this period of endless wandering back in August, we’ve traversed half the globe and back, seen sights from ancient temples to modern metropolises, and been down to deserts and on top of mountains. With almost …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...