Flower offerings for the full moon in Sri Lanka Midnight in Sri Lanka. A full moon in Virgo is rising, ripe time for getting lives in order. From my hotel balcony I can see into an inner courtyard ringed with banana, coconut and frangipani trees, …read more
Archive | Sri Lanka RSS feed for this section
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- Unlocking Your Inner Artist: A Creativity Retreat in Bali: […] To secure your spot and submit a deposit...
- David: So many possibilities--it's an awesome choice to ...
- Robyn: Interesting you've reached this road, yet at 50, ...
- Katrinka: I vote ISTANBUL! But only if I'm still here. And...
- Suresh: I will try to meet you and learn all these when yo...
amsterdam anticipation arica berlin blogging boracay chiang mai el nido ethnotek featured fes festivals girona gozo göttingen hong kong island fantasies istanbul kyoto leiden london mabul manila mdina meknes melbourne muuido island parties portland rabat reflections seattle seoul street art taichung tainan taipei temples churches & monasteries templestay experiences the kinabatangan tokyo travel surprises treasure finds valetta vancouver