It’s that time again. My room is barren, and most of my possessions have been whittled down into what fits inside my backpack. In a few hours, I’m flying to a completely new country, and hitting the road again for more than a month. It’s …read more
Surprise! I’ve stopped travelling. Well, that’s not completely true. I’ll be back on the road in September, starting with Vietnam, and hopefully continuing through Cambodia and Southern Thailand (unless I go live on a farm…no joke). But for the hot, Southeast Asian rainy season of …read more
I thought I’d let someone else get behind the viewfinder, this time. Recently, I spent some time in Nam Ha National Protected Area, up in Laos’ far northwestern corner, to go trekking. Though we stayed mostly in secondary, we got to visit some primary jungle …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...