Well. This is one for the records. Admittedly, I was considering starting this post with a pun about the world not ending in 2012, but still being explosive (harhar), but then thought I’d spare you. We could do with less cheesy hyperboles. But honestly – …read more
I survived! No-one is more surprised than me….but first, let me explain. Japan, to say the least, was an impromptu trip. As of mid-January, I’d been on crutches for almost two and a half months, which had whittled my social life down to the movie …read more
I was thirteen the first time I went, armed with a free ticket, a film camera, and one of my closest friends. This time, I’ve got a cheap ticket, a digital camera (or two), and a smattering of old and new acquaintances. And slightly better …read more
13 years old and I was getting a free trip to Japan. Having a friend whose father works for United definitely has its perks. Like so many preteens, we were in the height of our anime obsession, and our nine days abroad felt like a …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...