Well. This is one for the records. Admittedly, I was considering starting this post with a pun about the world not ending in 2012, but still being explosive (harhar), but then thought I’d spare you. We could do with less cheesy hyperboles. But honestly – …read more
There’s a curious quality about travelling. Time begins to suspend. You arrive in a place, not entirely sure of what day it is. You stay for another, and forget when you first came. You know you’ll have to leave at some point, but have trouble …read more
It was Monday, and I was dumbstruck. Now, you and I both know that Mondays suck. No matter how much you might like where-ever you wind up at the beginning of the work-week, it still marks the end of the weekend and the resumption of …read more
So what happened in Borneo? Oh, y’know, just: – finally getting SCUBA certified – …and diving Sipadan, one of the most famous dive sites in the world – …and seeing massive sea turtles, whitetip sharks, moray eels, stingrays, giant groupers, neon frogfish, camouflaging cuttlefish, lionfish, …read more
El Nido, the Philippines So, that next test I briefly alluded to in the last post? Well, I better hope that I’m really over my broken leg, because I’m about to tackle much harsher terrain than the city streets of Japan… Third largest island on …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...