There’s a particular terror that you feel when about to uproot your life and move to a foreign country – with no job waiting for you, no apartment lined up, no money in your bank account and no return ticket handy just in case you’ve …read more
Archive | January, 2014
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...
amsterdam anticipation arica berlin blogging boracay chiang mai el nido ethnotek featured fes festivals girona gozo göttingen hong kong island fantasies istanbul kyoto leiden london mabul manila mdina meknes melbourne muuido island parties portland rabat reflections seattle seoul street art taichung tainan taipei temples churches & monasteries templestay experiences the kinabatangan tokyo travel surprises treasure finds valetta vancouver