At the end of the world, you’ll find angels. They hide behind boulders, they wait inside caves, and they peer out from the rock. Far outside the cities, out in the depths of a wilderness of red and blue stone, far isolated from the noise …read more
Just a quick update for those that haven’t heard already, but Google Reader is going out of service on July 1st. If you don’t use Google Reader, you’re good to go, but if you do, make sure you switch over to following Anywhere But Home …read more
Istanbul is not a city that can be summed up easily. There was a particular confusion that I felt there, the strange experience of seeing one thing that felt so Western, after seeing another that had felt so Eastern, but being immersed in a place …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...