This year, Thanksgiving is going to be quite different. Instead of mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie, I’ll be eating green curry and taro boba. Instead of being with family and friends, I’ll be in the company of other night train travellers speeding towards the north. …read more
This backpack and I, we’ve had some adventures. Since starting this period of endless wandering back in August, we’ve traversed half the globe and back, seen sights from ancient temples to modern metropolises, and been down to deserts and on top of mountains. With almost …read more
For almost three years, I have been dreaming of a trip to Southeast Asia. Research began after college. Planning came once I was in Korea. And the dream of this trip is the reason why I avoided the mainland during my vacations for the past …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...