Surprise! I moved to Georgia. (The country, not the state.) To say this was sudden is an understatement. When I decided to shuffle my plans around to attend WTM in London this November, an extra month opened up in my schedule. I wanted to use …read more
There’s a particular pleasure in travelling slowly. There’s the opportunity to spend less time running around, desperately checking off sights on a must-do list, and more time to simply stay still and soak up the atmosphere. You can visit a far-flung neighborhood, stay in a …read more
I’ve had a curious experience recently. About a month ago, I saw a notice on one of my favorite blogs that a group of five prominent travel bloggers were renting out a villa in Besalu, Spain, in preparation for TBEX 2012. Their aim was to …read more
So, one of my posts has caused a bit of confusion. When I first introduced my new Raja bag from Ethnotek (I like to think of it as my batik buddy), I got more than a few replies – online and in person – wondering …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...