How can I even describe what I’ve seen? Long, rolling green hills. Mountains that change from orange to red to blue. White wild flowers and shrubs that make the steppe smell like thyme. Herds of goats, horses and camels grazing. On one day, a sudden …read more
Well, sometimes plans change. Originally, I thought my trip after Korea would a be straight-forward trip on the rails, but it’s become a crazy Round-The-World trip that keeps growing by the day. There’s a hectic few months ahead of me. My friend and I are …read more
Guys, I am so stoked. SO STOKED! First, you all guessed correctly – I’m currently on the first stop of the Trans-Siberian railway! I’ll be sending out e-mails to get your addresses for postcards :) Technically, we’re doing the Trans-Mongolian, as we pass from Beijing …read more
There’s something I failed to mention. It’s T minus 1 day until I leave Seoul (and life as I know it evaporates and/or explodes) but I haven’t yet told you where exactly I’m going. Well, here’s the short answer: I’m definitely not going home. In …read more
There is a truly terrifying thought running through my head right now. I have four days left in Korea. After two years of living in Seoul, the adventure here is ending. While I know, with 110% certainty, that it has to end, that it’s absolutely …read more
It’s that time again! Some of you might have already seen one of the latest photography contests going around blogs – TravelSuperMarket’s Capture the Colour contest – in which participants create a post of five images capturing the colours Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, and White. …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...