There’s a curious quality about travelling. Time begins to suspend. You arrive in a place, not entirely sure of what day it is. You stay for another, and forget when you first came. You know you’ll have to leave at some point, but have trouble …read more
A bottle of wine will get me to do anything. Well, almost anything. A few months ago, my buddies Dan & Suyeon, whose unbelievable wedding happened earlier this year, asked me to take their wedding portraits. It was a huge surprise and I almost turned …read more
On my trip up through the Pacific Northwest, there was one particularly glaring difference between Vancouver and the American cities I visited. It wasn’t the hiked alcohol prices, or the ubiquity of Tim Hortons, or even the (deny it all you want, it exists!) slightly …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...