So…I kinda feel like I’m finally joining the 21st century. To say that I’m a bit slow when it comes to technology is an understatement. But, with some major changes coming up in the next few months, I needed to update the gadgets in my …read more
Archive | April, 2012
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...
amsterdam anticipation arica berlin blogging boracay chiang mai el nido ethnotek featured fes festivals girona gozo göttingen hong kong island fantasies istanbul kyoto leiden london mabul manila mdina meknes melbourne muuido island parties portland rabat reflections seattle seoul street art taichung tainan taipei temples churches & monasteries templestay experiences the kinabatangan tokyo travel surprises treasure finds valetta vancouver