I may be in the jungle now, but it doesn’t feel so long ago that I was in the desert. It was a truly unique trip, one of the most curious I’ve ever been on. A whirlwind of travel, an actually free lunch and a …read more
El Nido, the Philippines So, that next test I briefly alluded to in the last post? Well, I better hope that I’m really over my broken leg, because I’m about to tackle much harsher terrain than the city streets of Japan… Third largest island on …read more
I survived! No-one is more surprised than me….but first, let me explain. Japan, to say the least, was an impromptu trip. As of mid-January, I’d been on crutches for almost two and a half months, which had whittled my social life down to the movie …read more
There’s one thing that I really, really miss here in Korea. Y’see, I can be a bit of a hippie sometimes, especially when it comes to food. It’s the Californian influence. Slap the words organic, local, free-range, macrobiotic, or raw vegan on something and I …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...