I was thirteen the first time I went, armed with a free ticket, a film camera, and one of my closest friends. This time, I’ve got a cheap ticket, a digital camera (or two), and a smattering of old and new acquaintances. And slightly better …read more
There was one thing I had to do before leaving California. This trip had been a fantasy for years upon years, something I always wanted and figured that I’d do, but that had continually fallen by the wayside while I planned bigger adventures. In fact, …read more
It hasn’t been that cold this winter, unlike last year, but the chill is still enough to make me miss warmer weather (just a bit). The other day I came across some photos from a perfect summer weekend I had once, with hot, sunny weather …read more
Beware the tourism industry. Anytime we travel, we’re constantly told that we need to both do and buy something to truly experience the place we visit. Entrance tickets. Outdoor activities. Quintessential meals. Packaged day trips. Organised tours. Gone to Paris and didn’t visit the Eiffel …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...