I can be a real cheapskate sometimes. So when my travel buddy and I were in Arequipa, Peru, and she asked if I wanted to check out the Santa Catalina Monastery, I initially took a look at the entrance fee and scoffed. 35 soles (12$) …read more
Just today, I was looking through my photographs from Morocco when I came across these pictures of my favourite souvenirs. Morocco is a shopper’s paradise, to say the least – walking through the souks, there’s a multitude of things to discover, so many strange new …read more
So, a funny thing happened last weekend: apparently, I fractured my tibia. Let’s ignore the hilarious and mildly traumatic back-story for the moment. My bosses were kind enough to give me 2 weeks off from work, and while this initially sounded like an awesome idea …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...