Sometimes, you need the plane ticket. Sometimes, you need the novelty of the foreign. But sometimes, all you need is a group of friends, a pension on the beach, perfect weather and a birthday to celebrate. And if you add in cartwheel races, a hot …read more
Chill in warm wood-toned bars with a hookah at hand. Play poker til late in the common room. Party, a lot. Steel yourself against exhaustion and wake up early for an adrenaline rush. Watch others first… …and then jump. Explore one of the only white-sand …read more
Breakfasts of fresh fruit. Walkways lined with giant shells. Memories and travel stories. Memories and local stories. Fruit shakes all day, every day. Colours and trikes. Kiosks overladen with vegetables, soaps, dried fish and spice. Freshly machete’d coconut and afternoons on the sand. And this …read more
You might think you’re a world traveller. You might think that you’ve seen other places, that you’ve experienced other cultures, but still, sometimes, your own sheer ignorance will surprise you. I didn’t know much about Manila when I landed. I’d planned to immediately fly out …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...