This year, I am thankful for the city. I am thankful for one of the most amazing opportunities I’ve come across in my life. I am thankful for my job, for my coworkers. I am thankful for my charming, tiny apartment. I am thankful for …read more
Saturday, 4ish: One afternoon in Hongdae, Amy and I stop in a local café to sip caramel milk tea and devour this incredible creation. 8ish: We find ourselves at Vapiano, an Italian restaurant in Gangnam that specialises in freshly made pasta. 8:30ish: The food is …read more
Korea has tourism down to an art. The other night, some friends and I went down to Cheonggye Stream to check out the Lantern Festival – a huge series of giant ‘lanterns’ lined up in the path of the stream in a plethora of shapes …read more
Amazing food in charming restaurants. Hole-in-the-walls near Jongno. Endless nights out. Late-night beer snacks. Adorable Hongdae boutiques. Confusing apothecaries and herbshops in Insadong. Tiny bars and IV drinks! A million and one sports games. Holing up with friends in tiny basement bars. The best live …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...