The day was winding down, it was getting darker and I was definitely ready to put my feet up. So I took the long way to the train station. Passed my aunt’s old house, which she’d pointed out earlier – apparently the prince lived just …read more
After lunch (of stroopwafels) I caught this little girl dancing (a.k.a. swaying adorably) to the street musicians. And recommenced aimlessly meandering. Little boats were drifting down the canals, packed with families enjoying the (attempted) sunshine. There were antiques everywhere. And people on bikes! Did you …read more
My last morning in Berlin, we woke up early and got breakfast at Manolo. Time for a six hour trainride to the Netherlands. (although I neeeeeeeeeeeeeever wanted to leave!!) After arriving just in time for dinner (it was Spargel season!) and a very, very long …read more
It was 2:30 by the time I woke up. I looked at the clock and swore loudly. How could I have wasted half of my one full day in Berlin sleeping?! M. had already been up and about for a few hours, so we decided …read more
When I left Pforzheim, the whole place was deserted for some holiday. Time to get to Berlin! A good friend of mine was living in a picture-perfect Prenzlauer Berg WG – graffiti in the stairwells, chipped paint on the walls, avant-garde theatre roommates and weird …read more
Travelling to: India
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- My summer plans: Employed in Luang Prabang! 28 May, 2013
- New country, new home: Hello Australia! 12 January, 2014
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- thisismyawesomebombasticwebsitesondontfuckwitit.com: Nevertheless, if the connection sours, the Search ...
- staklene prizme: With almost endless colorizing schemes available a...
- Yow Hussin: Hi. I'm travelling there on the 7th of may. Can y...
- transplatacija kose: The same would apply to the early treatment of the...
- Sally - My Custard Pie: Your pictures are amazing. I visited Georgia for t...